Thursday, January 10, 2013

The "Gentleman's Comfort"

A variation on Lady Raygun's "Lady Raygun", may I present the "Gentleman's Comfort"- a copper-coloured raygun with style and panache:

This pistol comes in an antique wooden box, with a screw on flash suppressor, and two tools.

And here it is, all together, in it's glory:



As usual, there is a label to explain certain points of care for this device:


A slight difference form the Lady Raygun: this version has an extra dial, this one showing the energy reserve, the one on the side showing Power in Roentgen:


Gave a whole thing a verdigris-like patina, most satisfactory!

And here it is with it's 'sister:




1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh my goodness, this is so awesome. I love making my own steampunk objects (I was so excited to get my own braising and soldering tools) but I've never done anything as advanced as this. Incredible!